Kokomo at Kingfisher Bay
- SQM 180
Welcome to your holiday haven on World Heritage Listed Fraser Island. Our home is the perfect place to spend your time when you aren't exploring fabulous Fraser Island. Just a few minutes drive from the barge on the hill above Kingfisher Bay Resort area, but far enough away to have your peace & quiet in a beautiful bush setting - this 3 bedroom home sleeps up to 10 people, making it the perfect place for couples, families or groups of friends.
- massive covered verandah for alfresco dining with bush views, glimpses of the Sandy Straitsand a large outdoor ceiling fan.
- master queen bedroom with TV, built in wardrobes, en suite with rain head shower
- second queen room with TV with built in wardrobes
- bunk room sleeping up to 6 people – 2 x doubles + 2 x singles with TV, built in wardrobes.
- main bathroom with double bowl vanity, full-size bath and separate shower with rain head shower.
- hot water outdoor shower downstairs
- designed for natural airflow, large stacked doors and screens Ceiling fans, louvres and additional windows (all with screens)
- air conditioning in all rooms, heaters are also provided during winter season
- free WiFi, Bluetooth, BOSE sound system, Smart TVs in every room, DVDs, Netflix
- pool table, games, books for grown-ups and children and two fishing rods
- kitchen features a bamboo island bench and stone bench tops - fully equipped with large fridge / freezer with ice-maker, additional wine fridge, gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave, Aldi pod Expressi coffee maker, toaster, sandwich press and more.
- gas BBQ with side wok burner complete with BBQ utensils.
- laundry with washing machine, dryer and external clothes line.
- double under cover car parking
KINGFISHER BAY RESORT features
- all resort facilities available to KOKOMO guests
- four swimming pools (one heated), day spa, tennis courts, 3 restaurants, 4 bars
- shop and service station with groceries, alcohol sales, ice, petrol/diesel, air
- Ranger-guided tours, beach and water sports.
- book a guided day tour or hire a 4WD vehicle through the resort (conditions apply)
- take a stroll along the habitat boardwalk and enjoy sundowner drinks at the Jetty Bar over sunset - an absolute must-do!
- all resort roads are bitumen but 4WD is essential for the island sand tracks beyond.
- National Parks & Wildlife vehicle permit required beyond resort precinct
We are sure your stay with us will have you wanting to keep coming back!
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 2 Toilet
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 2 Double bed, 2 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
Spa & GymPool table, Unheated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden, Shared Playground, Shared Tennis court